The 5 Powers of Attraction
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
– Martina Navratilova
A Salient Half-Day Workshop
- how to be irresistible and indispensable
- how to develop personal and business credibility
You should attend, if:
- You feel you are not attracting enough attention
- You lack confidence when promoting your business
- You and your business lack ‘impact’
Delegates will benefit from….
- Simple ways to attract new customers
- New ideas in grabbing attention and developing interest
- Being memorable for the RIGHT reasons!
- A simple and adaptable approach to being impressive!
What…. The workshop ‘The 5 Powers of Attraction’
When and where… Monday 22nd October 2018
9.30am to 12.30pm Bowman House,
Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB
How much….. £59 pp for the half- day
How to book…. Call or email Andy
cuss your mentoring needs call Andy today on 01793 843118 or email us.
It has to be said, I am sorry, but it does have to be said. Brexit has made a difference and will make further differences to business. Things are changing and there are more changes to come. But, I am not one of the doom-mongers as I believe it offers us interesting...
What does summer mean to your business? What does THIS summer mean to your business? Are you expecting a rush of new business to come to you? Perhaps other businesses want to invest in you before the markets change, which will happen inevitably. Or, are you expecting...