The 5 Powers of Attraction
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
– Martina Navratilova
A Salient Half-Day Workshop
- how to be irresistible and indispensable
- how to develop personal and business credibility
You should attend, if:
- You feel you are not attracting enough attention
- You lack confidence when promoting your business
- You and your business lack ‘impact’
Delegates will benefit from….
- Simple ways to attract new customers
- New ideas in grabbing attention and developing interest
- Being memorable for the RIGHT reasons!
- A simple and adaptable approach to being impressive!
What…. The workshop ‘The 5 Powers of Attraction’
When and where… Monday 22nd October 2018
9.30am to 12.30pm Bowman House,
Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB
How much….. £59 pp for the half- day
How to book…. Call or email Andy
cuss your mentoring needs call Andy today on 01793 843118 or email us.
At some stage in the future, lockdown will end. For months we will have been meeting, talking, and socialising with the images of people on screens. When we finally get to meet with them again, how will we cope? Can we remember the ‘social niceties’ as we used the...
The Government is keen for business to continue so that when we are able to return to the ‘norm’ we can be better prepared. Perhaps this is the best time to focus on personal and professional development within your business. With good training, coaching or...