The 5 Powers of Attraction
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
– Martina Navratilova
A Salient Half-Day Workshop
- how to be irresistible and indispensable
- how to develop personal and business credibility
You should attend, if:
- You feel you are not attracting enough attention
- You lack confidence when promoting your business
- You and your business lack ‘impact’
Delegates will benefit from….
- Simple ways to attract new customers
- New ideas in grabbing attention and developing interest
- Being memorable for the RIGHT reasons!
- A simple and adaptable approach to being impressive!
What…. The workshop ‘The 5 Powers of Attraction’
When and where… Monday 22nd October 2018
9.30am to 12.30pm Bowman House,
Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB
How much….. £59 pp for the half- day
How to book…. Call or email Andy
cuss your mentoring needs call Andy today on 01793 843118 or email us.
That’s a good question….. When training a sales team from Samsung recently, I was asked a question which prompted a lot of thought and soul searching. I was able to answer it, but was the answer just too easy? The question? Where does an...
Are you attractive? Whoever said ‘you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression’ made a very important observation. Even if we consider ourselves open-minded and non-judgemental, sometimes we cannot help ourselves. We can simply look at a person and decide...