Helping our clients find more customers and win more sales
…successfully, repeatedly, ethically
What we Do
Sales & Marketing Training and Business Development Coaching from Salient Sales & Training
- We focus on relationship selling, developing customer loyalty and repeat business; going the extra mile and growing with your customers.
- Applicable to all industries, markets, products and services
Specialisation: Salient Technical Sales Training
Developing sales by building rapport with both commercial and technical or specialist personnel. Applying proven methods for achieving ‘buy-in’ from both sides to secure the deal.
Salient Mentoring Programme
Mentoring & Motivating
Individuals, Teams or Groups
Practical Help & Guidance
Goal, Objective and Target Setting
Measure, review and guide
- Practical sales, marketing and business development workshops and courses, tailored to any and every business
- Effective coaching in ethical sales, marketing and business development
- Business mentoring for development, growth and success
- Sales team assessment services
- Part time interim sales or account management
- Ongoing support in the application and implementation of new skills and techniques
- Valuable insight into what the buyer looks for and what they value
At Salient Sales & Training we believe aggressive or pressure sales techniques are not the way forward in successful sales and business growth. Therefore we have developed a more effective approach to sales, based on integrity, that builds worthwhile business relationships and encourages two-way loyalty. ‘Ethical Sales’ techniques build lasting loyalty and help to guarantee repeat business and referrals, and make business growth easier and more rewarding.
Whether you are a start up business, a sole trader, an SME or a larger concern, we can tailor our sales, marketing and business training to suit your needs. We run both open courses and bespoke training and mentoring packages.
The persuasive power of ethical selling
The most common issue found relating to sales growth: Having presented many courses on various sales and business-related subjects in a variety of lengths, I have found a few issues that arise that prove common to all my clients. Perhaps the most important of these...
- with thanks to David Joel of Lanson Consultants for his inspiration. I am happily married with four lovely daughters. I think any involved parent is a CEO. I am an equal partner CEO in the parent company. Two of our branches believed they would be more successful...
Is it them, or is it you? Here’s a quick check list for you to be sure it doesn’t happen; To make sure it’s not you: 1/ Have you properly identified and agreed the need? – if you’ve assumed what they want instead of asking questions, then delays may happen while you ...
There may still be time to add to your sales this year NOW is the time to put together your plan for next year’s sales I meet many businesses that, if doing well, make no plans to ‘feed the pipeline’, to seek and win new business on a regular basis. At some stage,...
Salient Sales & Training