Helping our clients find more customers and win more sales
…successfully, repeatedly, ethically
What we Do
Sales & Marketing Training and Business Development Coaching from Salient Sales & Training
- We focus on relationship selling, developing customer loyalty and repeat business; going the extra mile and growing with your customers.
- Applicable to all industries, markets, products and services
Specialisation: Salient Technical Sales Training
Developing sales by building rapport with both commercial and technical or specialist personnel. Applying proven methods for achieving ‘buy-in’ from both sides to secure the deal.
Salient Mentoring Programme
Mentoring & Motivating
Individuals, Teams or Groups
Practical Help & Guidance
Goal, Objective and Target Setting
Measure, review and guide
- Practical sales, marketing and business development workshops and courses, tailored to any and every business
- Effective coaching in ethical sales, marketing and business development
- Business mentoring for development, growth and success
- Sales team assessment services
- Part time interim sales or account management
- Ongoing support in the application and implementation of new skills and techniques
- Valuable insight into what the buyer looks for and what they value
At Salient Sales & Training we believe aggressive or pressure sales techniques are not the way forward in successful sales and business growth. Therefore we have developed a more effective approach to sales, based on integrity, that builds worthwhile business relationships and encourages two-way loyalty. ‘Ethical Sales’ techniques build lasting loyalty and help to guarantee repeat business and referrals, and make business growth easier and more rewarding.
Whether you are a start up business, a sole trader, an SME or a larger concern, we can tailor our sales, marketing and business training to suit your needs. We run both open courses and bespoke training and mentoring packages.
The persuasive power of ethical selling
That’s a good question….. When training a sales team from Samsung recently, I was asked a question which prompted a lot of thought and soul searching. I was able to answer it, but was the answer just too easy? The question? Where does an...
Are you attractive? Whoever said ‘you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression’ made a very important observation. Even if we consider ourselves open-minded and non-judgemental, sometimes we cannot help ourselves. We can simply look at a person and decide...
It has to be said, I am sorry, but it does have to be said. Brexit has made a difference and will make further differences to business. Things are changing and there are more changes to come. But, I am not one of the doom-mongers as I believe it offers us interesting...
What does summer mean to your business? What does THIS summer mean to your business? Are you expecting a rush of new business to come to you? Perhaps other businesses want to invest in you before the markets change, which will happen inevitably. Or, are you expecting...
Salient Sales & Training